Welcome to one of the blue zones in the world. Sardinia and Corsica is one of the trendiest sailing destinations in the world. Sailing the Franco-Italian islands are a way of escaping from boring hotels, crowded beaches, and stressful transport. Why not enter paradise, and sail to secluded beaches, spend nights under the stars and explore national parks. Sardinia and Corsica is the place to be!
Every trip has something special about it. Where it is riding around local towns on scooters, exploring beautiful bays or learning how to sail. Below are some of the top highlights:
Our sailing route is each time individual and depends on the mood of the participants and the weather. These are the highlights we usually visit:
We sail about 4 - 6 hours a day from Sardinia and cover a total of about 160 nautical miles.
All dates are 100% guaranteed. The number of boats per each date may vary.
1. Choose cabin or a yacht.
If you book solo (about 70% of our participants), you will be placed with another crew member in the cabin. You can join with your partner or up to 4 people to a solo yacht. For that just choose one of the dates above.
If your group is between 5 and 12 people, you book a whole yacht with the skipper. Write Julia - she will find the perfect yacht and skipper for your group: [email protected] With your yacht you can join our flottilla or choose your own route.
2. Easy payments.
You pay 30% within 7 days after booking. The rest 70% are due 6 weeks prior trip. You pay with Credit card, PayPal or wire transfer.
3. Meet your crew in the Crew-Chat.
Instantly after the booking you will get an e-mail with login dates for our crew chat. Get to know all participants or plan your first accommodation prior the grip.