Kill two birds with one stone

from €690
3 yachts
  • Video


Every trip has something special about it. Where it is riding around local towns on scooters, exploring beautiful bays or learning how to sail. Below are some of the top highlights:


Below are the following things that are included and not included. Any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Trip style

We sail about 4-6 hours a day from Sardinia and cover a total of about 160 nautical miles.

Wind low
Wind high
Flexible routes
Fixed routes

What's included

An experienced skipper
7 nights on the yacht
towels & bed linen
Kick-off Sail & Security Training
Damage waiver
Outboard + dinghy
Stand up paddling


Kitty (Food, Harbour Fees, Diesel) Approx. €170Restaurants, Local tours Approx. €100Own risk of damage waiver Approx. €30 ppFlights & Airport Transfers


Available dates


1. Choose cabin or a yacht. 

If you book solo (about 70% of our participants), you will be placed with another crew member in the cabin. You can join with your partner or up to 4 people to a solo yacht. For that just choose one of the dates above. 

If your group is between 5 and 12 people, you book a whole yacht with the skipper. Write Julia - she will find the perfect yacht and skipper for your group: [email protected] With your yacht you can join our flottilla or choose your own route. 

2. Easy payments. 

You pay 30% within 7 days after booking. The rest 70% are due 6 weeks prior trip.  You pay with Credit card, PayPal or wire transfer.

3. Meet your crew in the Crew-Chat. 

Instantly after the booking you will get an e-mail with login dates for our crew chat. Get to know all participants or plan your first accommodation prior the grip. 

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, Funktionen für soziale Medien anbieten zu können und die Zugriffe auf unsere Webseite zu analysieren. Außerdem geben wir Informationen zu deiner Verwendung unserer Webseite an unsere Partner für soziale Medien, Werbung und Analysen weiter. Unsere Partner führen diese Informationen möglicherweise mit weiteren Daten zusammen, die sie dir bereitgestellt haben oder die sie im Rahmen deiner Nutzung der Dienste gesammelt haben. Du akzeptierst unsere Cookies, wenn du fortfährst diese Webseite zu nutzen.